AbleRacer Adapted Ride-on Toy Car
AbleRacer Adapted Ride-on Toy Car. Adapted toy cars for children with disabilities gives them the tools to explore their environments, engage in physical and social activities, and most importantly, play! All wiring is done in house by an electronics technician.
All our cars can be controlled by a standard assistive technology switch.
- 3.5 mm Assistive Technology Jack
- Wireless shut-off remote so you can ensure your drivers safety
- Physical e-stop button on the back,
- A speed control knob so you can start slow and grow as they learn to control their car!
We let you customize placement and seating for the adapted car driver. You can find more info in the accessories page which has great resources for DIY customization. The AbleRacer Car is designed to be easily assembled by parents, no soldering required!
This toy includes FREE SHIPPING. Shipping to U.S. Only. We will be expanding our reach in the future!
By purchasing any product and/or service from AbleRacers you are agreeing to our Terms & Conditions.
What will I need?
- Philips Head Screw Driver
- Assistive Technology Switch
Optional Items for switch placement
- Velcro Adhesive Straps
- Double-Stick Foam Tape
- Pool Noodles